Friday, August 20, 2010

Two clients and an Incall.

4 o'clock Pm.
I'm practically glowing right now. My client Jeff, has left me in a catatonic state of orgasmic bliss. He may be the last one today, but I'm not entirely sure. Jeff was the 2nd client, my first had a more unusual request. He wanted a singularly voyeur experience. He wanted me to give him a show. He sat down on my sofa nervously and I offered him a drink. After getting him to relax, I explained some basic ettiquette and he settled in.
I choose the following song by peaches to be my dance kicker.




My Voyeur Dance Playlist :

1.) Peaches - I feel Cream
2.) Peaches - Serpentine
3.) Petey Pablo - Freak - a - Leek
4.) Pitbull ft. Lil Jon & Yin Yang Twins - Bojangles
5.) Punjabi MC- Snake Charmer
6.) R.I.O. - After the Love

My living room is spread about but a bit packed. Two couches and a one seater. I stood in the middle left of the room and moved my body. I was wearing something simple, (at the clients request) a pair of short shorts and a tank top, with tiny Ugg boots. I made searing eye contact with him as I ran my hands over my breasts and down my stomach, to my thighs. I made a long slow effort of teasing him with my  black lace balconette bra. The bra exposed a taunting tease of nipple and matched my lace thong. I peeled the tank top over my head and twirled it around. Slowly I stroked the inside of my panties. I watched him slowly, through lashed eyes as his hands moved rhythmically under his denim pants.
His hands moved slowly out of his pants and I cupped my breasts, and slowly licked each nipple. I watched his erect cock stiffen as he looked at me, and panted. I wiggled my butt at him and slid my shorts to the floor. I let him ogle my lingerie, rubbing my tits slowly and pulling my ass apart. I gyrated slowly and with my back to him, slid one bra strap down my shoulder. I licked my lips and turned my head slowly letting the other bra strap fall down. Slowly I unclasped the back of it and turned around, taking a little inspiration from burlesque. I pulled the bra away from my breasts and cupped them again. I covered my nipples, but let one slip to play a bit of peekaboo.

 I bent over the one seater and pulled my ass apart again. I smacked each ass cheek lightly, than ran one finger over the delicate lace thong that covered my pussy. I did it again and felt my self get wetter. He watched me as my hand tickled along the thong string. One hand slid under my thong and I touched my clit softly. I let out a soft moan as my body got warmer. My fingers ran over my clit as with my other hand I used it to push the thong down slowly. I began to fuck myself with my fingers as I watched him through heavy lidded eyes. He grabbed the napkins I had placed on the coffee table and came quietly.  I nodded my approval and reached my robe.  Slowly he thanked me, handed me my donation and left.

Furiously I looked at the time. It was close to 2 :00! I was running on schedule. I had a client to meet with in a an hour or so and I needed to get ready. However I needed to go to the grocery store and pick up a few things for the session, I was so excited I tweeted about it.


I febreezed furiously and put fresh sheets on the bed. After lighting a few candles, I proceeded to relax with a bit a slow music and wait until my next client arrived. He texted me to let me know he would be several minutes late do to traffic. I continued to get ready, swapped out my thong for a fresh pair of black lace boy panties and finished up the last touches of my make up.  Trading my simple shorts and tanktop for an elegant long silky elegant dress. It was a simple pattern and hugged my body in all the right curves.  He knocked at the door and he sat down. I began my little routine of offering him a drink and making small talk to ease his nerves. He introduced himself as Jeff and I as Milo. He was nervous and so I took my time to putt him at ease. He placed my rate out and I walked him to my room.

He removed his shirt and pants quickly. I was intrigued by this as he kissed me and I pulled my dress over my head. He commented on how perfect he thought my breasts were. He pushed them together and kissed me.He unbuckled my bra, and I put it on my nightstand. Slowly he slipped his hand into my panties and touched my clit. As he touched me there slowly and I let my self melt into his hand. I could feel the how wet I was and he pushed me on the bed. Slowly he licked each one of my nipples and kissed his way down my stomach. He tongued my clit and I nearly passed out. He was some kind of oral god! I trembled as his tongue danced furiously over my sensitive little nub and he brought me to a climax.
I guess It's not so terrible that I came twice before he fucked me ! ! ! I reached down as he pulled away and on the edge of the bed bought his cock into my mouth. Slowly I let his shaft slide down my mouth until he hit the base of my throat. I began pumping his cock with my mouth and tickling his balls. He groaned his approval of this method and I teased him a little bit longer.
I leaned back into the bed as he slipped a condom on his cock and entered me slowly. I gasped as he began to fuck me. We switched into many positions and his cock pistoned in and out of me. I moaned as I continued to melt, having several explosive orgasms. As he fucked me doggy, all the while gripping my ass furiously, he came in a massive roar.
I relaxed and squeezed my PC muscles, as he laid on top of me for a second. He thanked me furiously. And was interested in when I was available next. I explained my schedule and he arranged for another meeting.

Before leaving he suggested I turn my pictures into Playboy! Flattered, I thanked him and told him I would consider it. He handed me my rate, we hugged and he took off into the sun.
I blew out my candles. And sunk into my sofa to relax. Another fabulous client, another great orgasm!

No comments:

Post a Comment